Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Bank business in the USA

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reality shows are almost the only shows I watch LOL! They aren't all bad. I’m "hooked" on "Deadliest Catch" which follows Alaska crab fishermen, and a show called "Swamp Loggers" that documents the efforts of a company in South Carolina that harvests trees from swamps ( As if you couldn't figure that out from the name ) The editing and narration is somewhat silly at times, trying to make things more dramatic than they really are. Otherwise, I think they are pretty good and entertaining.

Hey Boncuk,

I'd like to get a chuckle or two from your analysis on this line up of prune faces!
This is supposed to be a group of "reality housewives" that is broadcasted on BRAVO TV. The true reality about television shows like this is that there is no reality behind them. Sadly, too much of America seems fixated with "reality" shows that are nothing more than unrealistic bahavior and over dramatization of a situation. Perhaps the show's producers inform the cast to "carry on and run with it" in order to sell the show, earn ratings, boost viewership, all of which = $$$$$
What a scarry bunch of Botoxed hens!

Oh my goodness!

Did you observe that the ladie's legs on the far left side are too many? She obviously has four of them (dirt on YOU!) :)

I'd probably give it a try with the second from right, who looks interested and curious - however pretty neutral. She's quite pretty as well

- nothing compared with the girls I met on Venus, where I worked for about four years to increase population. :D

Regards

Hans

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back