Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Canon MV930

Status
Not open for further replies.

tunedwolf

Hey guys,

I have a Canon MV930 camcorder that refuses to charge the battery or power up on the power supply. Trouble is, you need a secret spy decoder ring in order to get into it...

Has anyone got access to the service manual and can scan the relevent sections for me? I need mech breakdown, power supply schematic and of course the secret decoder ring section that tells you which screws to remove and what bits NOT to pry apart...

Ordinarily I would charge on (no pun intended) and pull it apart, but this thing looks so fragile, it will certainly lead to tears...

Nigel, I know you are still in the game, any chance?

rgds
Alastair

Seems like there could have been a short inside, or a bad voltage regulator, or maybe a reverse protection diode blew a fuse.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back