Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

canon BJC 50 , 70 , 80 battery question

Status
Not open for further replies.

williB

there are four terminals on the battery...
across the end of the battery is ' +' , 'C' , 'T', and minus
does anyone know what " C " & " T " mean..??
???

"T" is thermistor. Many charging methods require a constant monitoring of the pkg's internal temp during charging.

"C" is probably common. It could have been "-", but I guess "Common" better implies that the thermistor is connected between "T" and this terminal rather than between the "T" and the "+" (possible, but unlikely).

They dont seem to be charging ??
i cant find the one that i took apart.. but there was some electronics in there..
i have had them charging for about three hours total and their voltage hasnt changed..
NOTE i dont have the correct charger .. just the batteries..

canon isnt giving up their user manual , it is there , but when u click on it nothing happens..

Are you sure the batteries aren't faulty?, these types of batteries often have a fairly short life - and if they have been left discharged this tends to ruin them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back