Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

can you give me idea

Status
Not open for further replies.
Perhaps Nigel should check their IPs. . .

I take it back, Walters posted intelligent questions (probably copied from the net) and could not understand the replies. Reading his posts was Einstein one day (the Yahoo Serious version maybe) and Rainman the next.
**broken link removed**

well i think the questioner wants the experts to all for him. that's not the way students of engineering universities do things mate/

umar karim said:
well i think the questioner wants the experts to all for him. that's not the way students of engineering universities do things mate/

You nailed that one on the head. AND_ECE has been posting requests for final projects with his class for ages. Must be a due date in their somewhere.:eek:

He's done the same to all his posts.

I hope he gets plenty more red squares followed by a ban.

I assume we have Nigel to thank for that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back