Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

can this be hard infrared remote control

Status
Not open for further replies.

sherial

banggood electronics
Hi,I started a program recently,I suppose this should be interesting,but i need some help

Can anyone suggest me a circuit for a 2 or 3 channel infra red remote control.I wanna make my AF Power Amp controlled with a remote.

I have got a circuit here

IC1 is a Op Amp - LM308
IC2 is some kind of tone decoder - LM567

Why not make your title "2-3 channel infrared remote control" or "Remote Controlled AF Power Amp" instead of "can this be hard"?

You may ask a moderator to change it for you.

Well, this is just my suggestion thinking that you may get more replies that way.

It's still up to you :D :D :D

Last edited:
I would use a carrier frequency and then modulate onto that one of 3, 4, 5 or 6 different frequencies (sound up, sound down, chan up, chan down, power on, power off). The main carrier would descriminate against any other remote, and the modulation frequency would work the controls. Or, you could use dtmf, since they have a single chip that decodes the multiple frequencies for you and gives a valid output command.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back