Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

can someone hepl, please?

Status
Not open for further replies.

ke3a

I have two toddlers at home and they are fascinated with keys, which makes leaving home very stressful. I remember, many years ago, market was flooded with voice activated key rings beepers, now days nobody seems to sell them any more.
Can someone help by sending schematic so I can try to make one?

The cheapest thing to do is to hang the keys too high for the kids to reach. Seems like everything in our house of value was placed lower and lower as the kids got older and older.

The next cheapest idea is at Sharper Image Called "Now You Can Find It $50

https://www.sharperimage.com/us/en/catalog/productview.jhtml?pid=45937300&pcatid=1&catid=111

If you just want to build something, consider a buzzer alarm attached to a key hook with a micro switch (Radio Shack #275-016) for activation.

Bogdan, read the post once more. He has mentioned that these are not available any more.

ok, sorry, my mistake........
i realize that i havent seen one for years too..i wonder why....
here is something it can be made small......enough
**broken link removed**

or how about another thing.....fox hunting...make a keychain from a simple clock circuit and a radio emitter and wich will beep. then use a dirsctional antenna and find it.....

I've found one...

Attachments

• keys1.gif
    keys1.gif
    21 KB · Views: 382
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back