Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Can someone help with this idea?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wonderd

I'd like to set up a small DIY water too off system. My schematic can be seen below as well as the parts I'd like to use. I've received a little bit of conflicting advise on another forum if the board will work or not. Specifically "The schematic does not show a voltage regulator from 12 Volts to 5 Volts. There is a P9 mentioned in the schematic with separate 5 Volts and 12 Volts pins."
HiLetgo 8 relays board front 2 FLAT .png

Screenshot_20211128-001840_Amazon Shopping.jpg
Screenshot_20211128-001759_Amazon Shopping.jpg
Screenshot_20211128-001504_Amazon Shopping.jpg
Screenshot_20211128-000710_Amazon Shopping.jpg
Screenshot_20211128-000347_Amazon Shopping.jpg

Sorry it should be "water top off system" when water gets certain level, trigger activates the pump and it pumps water until trigger goes to full position.

I'm inclined to think this will work - assuming those relay board inputs are actually active low. Don't see why anyone was worrying about a 5v regulator.
I would test to ensure the relays click when activated, and that the contact terminals behave as expected, before wiring up.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back