Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

can someone help me to provide code for my project using arduino

Status
Not open for further replies.

durai2121

am doing a project on automatic gas booking and gas leakage detection system, i need code for doing it in arduino
what the project actually does is.
it continuously checks the wieght of the lpg cylinder, and it sends a message to the given number , when the lpg gas becomes empty. and the other use of the project is.. that it checks wether there is any gas leakage.. or not and it sends us a message if any leakage found.

Last edited:
hello sir, mike.
what the project actually does is.
it continuously checks the wieght of the lpg cylinder, and it sends a message to the given number , when the lpg gas becomes empty. and the other use of the project is.. that it checks wether there is any gas leakage.. or not and it sends us a message if any leakage found

the components required are,
1.arduino uno
2. lcd 16*2 display and I2C display module
3.GSM module sim800
4. loadcell
5. HX711 Load cell Amplifier Module
6. gas sensor mq9
7.connecting wires

no sir.. actually i wrote coding for gas leakage detection.. am actually stuck in how to write code for automatic gas booking..

no sir.. actually i wrote coding for gas leakage detection.. am actually stuck in how to write code for automatic gas booking..

What is booking in this context?

I assume that "booking" probably means that when the cylinder is nearly empty, it sends a message to the gas supplier to send another one.

If you google this: "send sms text message with GSM module sim800"
you should find enough information to get you started on the booking part.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back