Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank you so much for your response.

My phone is a Samsung Galaxy 7 Edge.

Is this the receiver phone, witch is connected to that pharmacy system or a DTMF decoder? For sure I will test with It ASAP. I hope you tell me if there some settings you done on this phone.

I then called my desk phone. When I press a number on my mobile, I hear a beep in my mobile, but nothing from my desk phone receiver.
Did you try to connect this one to that system and get it to work? Can any DTMF decoder detect key pressed with this phone?

Thank you so much for your response.

Is this the receiver phone, witch is connected to that pharmacy system or a DTMF decoder? For sure I will test with It ASAP. I hope you tell me if there some settings you done on this phone.

Did you try to connect this one to that system and get it to work? Can any DTMF decoder detect key pressed with this phone?
The samsung is my mobile phone. It is what I use to place a call to the pharmacy. I've made no changes to any settings on this phone for this process.

As I said, I did not hear any DTMF tones during any of the tests I described above. I don't know anything about the system that the pharmacy uses at their end. Only how I interact with it through my phone.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back