Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

can LM 4663 connect with LM 386 to eliminate noise?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have always wondered if I go deaf will I make my own cheap amplifier with a microphone and headphones? The size of a book? Replace its battery every day?
Luckily i can still hear perfectly.

I have always wondered if I go blind with cataracts will I get the lenses replaced with surgery? I did get blind, had the surgery and my new vision is absolutely perfect!

Your choice depends on where in this world you are located. Some countries are 100 years or more behind mine. Vacuum tubes. Flags?

I get what you mean sir.Im not able to do a digital hearing aid based on DSP technique becuase of it cost and time is limited for me.I need to order a DSP chip from TI which capable for my project but to learn the programming will take quite a time to learn.

The LM386 doesn't have any theory. It is just a simple audio low power amplifier and its datasheet tells all about it.

Its output power is only 0.25W to 0.5W at clipping depending on the power supply voltage into an 8 ohm speaker.
Its voltage gain is adjustable from 20 to 200.
Its input resistance is 50k ohms.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back