Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

CAN bus and isis proteus

Status
Not open for further replies.

massaab

hello everybody,

my project is to establish communication between pic18F and other devices using CAN bus, i wrote my code with mikroC but the problem i can't find the MCP2551 Transceiver and MCP2510 Controller in isis proteus for simulation.

it's possible to add a MCP2551,MCP2510 library to proteus ?
i can't find any library in the web !!

thanks a lot :)

thank you sir ,
so i must buy the composants and doing a real simulation ?
or i can find other logiciel for simulation ?
thank u :)

so i must buy the composants and doing a real simulation ?
Contradiction in terms.... Can from mpu to mpu is basically hardware.. Without the line drivers you can hook up pin to pin for sim purposes and use a different protocol.. Write a "sim only " function that takes the can parameters and pretend the hardware is all good!! What compiler are you going to use?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

Back