Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

caller id

Status
Not open for further replies.
I do believe this is the first time I've actually witnessed AG saying something nice!!! Well done - keep it up - you'll get the hang of it soon.:angelic:

Mike.
My country is much more multi-national now than when I was a kid when my race and culture were the majority. I am gradually accepting the new fact that my race and culture will soon be a minority in my country.

I KNOW ITS READILY AVAILABLE. BUT DEVELOPING AND DESIGNING WILL BE CREATIVE IDEA.

Why did you not state that originally?
You added it to your original post this morning, four days later.

JimB

Here's a block diagram of caller id using 8051 as controller and mt8870 decoder mentioned by Ramussons There are more informations here if you are going to roll your own.

caller-ID-BDiag.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back