Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

calibration capacitor

Status
Not open for further replies.

peter g

hi, i've completed the construction of an esr meter.and need to calibrate it. to do this i need someone who has access to a really accurate cap value reader. i need someone to test the actual value of a 470mfd. cap. and send it to me. i will gladly pay for any expense. thanks all.

how to pm? sorry for my lack of knowledge.

Click on the envelope icon at the top right hand side of the screen

1676608425948.png

Then click on "start a new conversation"

Type in a title for the topic
Type in the screen name of the recipient
Type the message
The click "start conversation"

Then you are sending a PM (Private Message)

JimB

hi all, well i finished construction and programmed the hex code into the micro. this meter measures esr and capacitance at the same time in circuit. just need to calibrate.

I got your PM. Just shoot me a few rough ranges and I'll get you some caps out in the mail. :)

Ron

OK, I'll dig through a few and get a reasonable range spread. Give me a few days and as soon as I get them out I'll shoot you a PM with a USPS tracking number. I'm in Cleveland, Ohio so figure several days to you.

Ron

I sent you some random caps measured with a precision bridge. Sorry I am a little late. Had a few unexpected issues including my home PC threw up. I mailed them USPS so give them a few says.

The caps are taped to a paper with the actual values written below each cap. I also sent you a PM. Again. apologies for the delay.

Ron

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back