Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

calculator

Status
Not open for further replies.

08mce

hi!!i have to make a simple calculator that performs addition,subtraction,multiplication n division......i cant find its circuit diagram newere....can ne1 help me plz????

Last edited:
hi!!i have to make a simple calculator that performs addition,subtraction,multiplication n division......i cant find its circuit diagram newere....can ne1 help me plz????
Why don't you just buy one. It seems cheaper. ;)

What do you plan to use? Will you use a microcontroller or just logic. Microcontroller seems to be the easier

You can buy a giant calculator for $5.00

Why re-invent the wheel? It is much more complicated than you think. Why do you think it took a million dollars to get the first calculator on the market?

i cant find its circuit diagram newere....can ne1 help me plz?
A fully functioning keyboard and the willingness to use all the keys gets surprisingly better results.

Another successful thread to scare the OP away.

The original requirement was totally unrealistic.
Calculators use a single proprietary chip that has a million dollars worth of programming inside.
The Forum is not here to provide the secrets of the “space shuttle,” just so that someone can present his project for final assessment in an electronics class.

You have to be realistic.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back