Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Cad software

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chippie

If you need software to produce images for pcb design or just want to draw a schematic check out Eagle Lite from www.cadsoft.de

I use it to produce my own pcb's and find it easy to use

HTH Chip

I found this small software for Schematic and PCB called PC logic. It cost just $99. As compared to other software's cost this is just a steal! But this is not very advanced software. I think for low level PCB designer and hobbyist its ok. It also has an auto-router.
**broken link removed**
https://www.web-tronics.com/pclogcirdess.html (features)

does anybody use PADS power pcb?
how can i inport a netlist to it, or something to draw the schematic and them to send it to the auto route?

FULL and Cracked Software here :

[REMOVED]

[MOD_EDIT: please do not post links to illegal content.]

sorry guys

i'll not post anymore this kind of messages

or use this little FREE program to import Netlist from OrCAD to PowerPCB

_http://www.pcbstandards.com/downloads/Padspwr/OrCAD%20Netlister/PowerNET31.zip

LUK

It looks like you haven't learned anything from this.....

https://www.electro-tech-online.com/threads/voltage-for-12v-trickle-charge.510/

By posting links to cracked software and registration keys you are making the forum owner, ElectroMaster, open to legal action. If you want to use it - fair enough but don't taint the board with bent stuff. It might be better if you removed the links and replaced them with your email address. That way if anyone wants it they can contact you - including the manufacturers. Better still - remove the posts. Over the years I've requested demos from most software houses and they provide them without a problem. If I find that the software will do the job I want then I BUY it. If not then it goes in the bin.

Last edited by a moderator:
Free legal software

Why dont you try a free legal software (full version). Its called
Autotrax EDA. It is available from www.autotraxeda.com
Size of file is 24MB.

Other alternatives are free DOS pcb layout programs like Easytrax or Autotrax. Both these are available from at www.protel.com Go to their resources -> downloads section. Both programs are less than 1MB.

Nope, you are incorrect. Autotrax EDA works on Win98. Ive already downloaded it and installed in on Win98SE. It does need a 17" Monitor
though. 256MB RAM is recommended. Ive used it on 128MB. It has
a schematic editor, SPICE simulator, PCB layout. Whew!!!

I don't know if they have recently added support for WIn98. When I tried it 3 months back, the software gave an error message saying it can't be run on Win98. I am using Win98 first edition.

And one more thing. It is not more free now! Pay $95 :(

Kingaljp, it can definitely be installed on Win98SE since I had installed it on that OS. I did not use it much though. At the time (around 2 months back) the site was claiming that it was the full (no pin limits) free software. I did not confirm if it had any pin limits at that time. They are charging for it now and when you use the software now a splash screen comes up saying it has a 100 pin limit. I found the interface odd.

If you are looking for a free legal SPICE circuit simulator try the Linear Technology website at www.linear.com They have one for freedownload. It has a built in schematic editor and circuit simulator. Go to the Design Support section of their website.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back