Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

BUTTONS I need buttons

Status
Not open for further replies.

SimonTHK

Hello electro tech online members

I need good buttons, like those on fairies maybe.. They should be used in a game where people push buttons all the time, where can I buy these buttons? Or similar good ones.

Thanks in advance

Hello electro tech online members

I need good buttons, like those on fairies maybe.. They should be used in a game where people push buttons all the time, where can I buy these buttons? Or similar good ones.

Thanks in advance

hi Simon,
Best I could find is.:)
Fairy Buttons and Fairy Pins

Do you have a picture of the buttons type you are searching for.???

hehe
I am also very unclear.

I mean the buttons which are placed on a ferry to open the door from the lowest car deck to go upstairs. Those buttons are often big and easy to hit. I need buttons for a game, and the link gabeNC gave me is very nice. I might still want the buttons a little big bigger.

Google for "large exit buttons". They are the large buttons people push to override doors. They are expensive.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

Back