Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Bulk test gear lot spotted on ebay UK - scopes, PSUs, meters etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.

rjenkinsgb

Most Helpful Member
Hi,
if anyone needs or has room for an extra shedful of scopes and other gear, there is an interesting looking batch on ebay at present, with just a few hours to go..

**broken link removed**

I dare not consider it, my house may explode (or implode?) if I add anything else!

You need 50 power supplies to keep the house from blowing away in the wind.

I think there is enough lead in the six UPSs scattered about the place for that!

In fact there is a Sony studio type videodisc machine in my workshop/office that possibly weighs as much as three APC1500s. A similar size to that too.

[Trying to think of a suitable response to TVs music selection, but I can't come up with anything fitting..]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back