Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Building a stopwatch with PIC16F877a

Status
Not open for further replies.
??????

how would you implement a start, stop and reset button to the counter?
when the counter is stopped...it is supposed to display the no. on a 7seg display and output it in morse code using the loudspeaker in my multi I/O board...any suggestions on how to achieve this?

morse code

how would you interpret morse code using mplab with a pic16f877a?
the morse code is used to output a number from a stopwatch when an alarm has been activated?

ag501 said:
how would you interpret morse code using mplab with a pic16f877a?
the morse code is used to output a number from a stopwatch when an alarm has been activated?

You measure the length of the dots and dashes, and the gaps in between them - as it's machine generated it makes it a LOT easier, as it will be accurate.

morse code

hi
sorry!
i meant that when an alram is set on the stopwatch...the number it stops on is then to be outputted in morse code using a loudspeaker on a multi I/O board

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back