Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

building a 240v thermostat for egg incubator

Status
Not open for further replies.
I found the CA3059 here: CA3059 pdf CA3059 datasheet Zero-voltage switches for 50Hz-60Hz and 400Hz thyristor control applications 16.3415 Linear ICs Power Supply Support Circuits Zero-Crossing Trigger/Phase Control American Microsemiconductor CA3059 available at 16.3415. FRE

I vaguely remember having to make a change to the published circuit I used. I remember something about "sensitive gate triacs" and a series resistor. I'm trying to use brain cells that had info in them 40+ years ago. I've got the info "somewhere".

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back