Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

build two RF using Tranceiver IC which can communicate each other!

Status
Not open for further replies.

ahyap90

Hello,i'm new to electronic...our lecturer have choosen tis title for me...can any one help me with this?:(

Hi. If English is your first langauge, please try and utilise a level of understandable Grammar and Spelling which enables us all to Communicate with You.:)

Last edited:
Hello,i'm new to electronic...our lecturer have choosen tis title for me...can any one help me with this?:(

I think that the meaning of the title is that you are asked to construct two circuits. Each one includes an RF transceiver of some sort. The RF transceiver must use an IC. These two must be able to communicate with each other.

Does that help?

It's fascinating how young people, the future of our planet, communicate. The thing is, apparently between peers that form of grammar is 'perfectly' understandable, so in no way am I singling out the OP for any blame. I probably over-reacted anyway, with what appears as my 'shakespearean english' response :)

I'm with you RR, I think it might be RF transciever modules that the OP refers to.

I suspect we'll not know for sure until we can commence a meaninful dialogUE where it can be established with enough certainty what the OP is asking.

Last edited:
I think that the meaning of the title is that you are asked to construct two circuits. Each one includes an RF transceiver of some sort. The RF transceiver must use an IC. These two must be able to communicate with each other.

Does that help?

yes...build two circuit RF transceiver and use IC as an transceiver...but i dunno how..can help me?

Hi. If English is your first langauge, please try and utilise a level of understandable Grammar and Spelling which enables us all to Communicate with You.

i'm sorry about my english...i'm weak in english...what i mean is,i need to build two circuit RF tranceiver...but i need to use an IC as a transceiver..both RF tranceiver can communicate each other,for example circuit 1 can receiver from circuit 2..or circuit 1 can transmit to circuit 2...:)

Few transceiver modules are available. I forgot the part no. but they work on fm band. I mean those meant for remote switches.

i'm sorry about my english...i'm weak in english...what i mean is,i need to build two circuit RF tranceiver...but i need to use an IC as a transceiver..both RF tranceiver can communicate each other,for example circuit 1 can receiver from circuit 2..or circuit 1 can transmit to circuit 2...:)

Don't be shy! What's your first language? :) Sometimes it helps to know.

Do you require the same IC based circuit to transmit as well as recieve? Or in other words, does the circuit need to switch between receive and transmit modes, re-using any tuned circuits etc.?

Don't be shy! What's your first language? :) Sometimes it helps to know.

Do you require the same IC based circuit to transmit as well as recieve? Or in other words, does the circuit need to switch between receive and transmit modes, re-using any tuned circuits etc.?

hehe...i quite shy..yea..both circuit require same IC..but i don't know which IC i gonna use..just like handphone,it can transmit and receive...

That Alan Yate's circuit is a VHF super regenerative receiver with switching over for self quenching part that works as a VHF transmitter.

It can be a bit difficult for you to get it working and get aligned on band if you don't have any previous RF experience! You need to build two of them.

That Alan Yate's circuit is a VHF super regenerative receiver with switching over for self quenching part that works as a VHF transmitter.

It can be a bit difficult for you to get it working and get aligned on band if you don't have any previous RF experience! You need to build two of them.

it look like Alan Yate's circuit vry complicated...can help me?i just need build two RF tranceiver and both circuit can communicate each other..

it look like Alan Yate's circuit vry complicated...can help me?i just need build two RF tranceiver and both circuit can communicate each other..

That one transistor circuit is about as simple as it's going to get.

An ancient spark gap transmitter and crystal radio would be easier.
**broken link removed**

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back