Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Build simply digital led pressure gauge

Status
Not open for further replies.

Brian1

Been looking for a circuit to read low fuel pressure like 20psi on down and in vacuum would be nice too. Display can be simply LED bar display. I know there are many premade gauges out there but few are digital and all I have found are in a 2" round pod configuration. I just want a small rectangle display that I can place in the dash space I am looking at using for this. Its just the I like to use a few and run out of room with those 2" round gauges quickly. Another option I be looking at is the pressure difference across a filter as well. Been looking here but seems the search tool not that good or confused as to how to use it. I enter things like ' fuel digital pressure led ' and get many post but most only contain one of the words i am searching for. I figure a post would have all the words if there was one.

Thanks for all your help.
Brian

Hi,
I've seen in my local electronics shop sensors that mark the level of the liquid they are in.
There is 2 kind of it, normally open and normally closed .
It's a switch actually, that you could fix in the lower part of the tank to know when the level gets lower than a certain level .
I don't know more about it, but maybe that can help you .
Cédric

What type of pressure sensor(s) are you wanting to use?
Jeff

I want to read diesel fuel pressure off a lift pump. It pumps up towards 15psi as I am told. I just like to be able to see the pressure so as to know what I am getting. it be helpful to monitor when it is time to change the filter. If I can use one sensor before and after I know the drop across the filter. The device and be 2 totally different devices.

Thanks to all that help me out.
Brian

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back