Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Buck Converter Design

Status
Not open for further replies.
You're coming really close to understanding this.

> In the first term, V1 is not multiplied by the voltage divider ( Rf2 / ( Rf1 + Rf2 )).
> But V1 is multiplied by "1 + etc." so you need to enclose "1 + etc." in another parenthesis so it all acts on V1.

I just tried this equation by adjusting different resistors values to get Gain_of_U3 to be 4, but it doesn't work.
I need to get Vo (U3) = V1 * Gain_of_U3. Optimal Gain_of _U3 need to be 4

Vo (U3) = ( V1 * ( 1 + (( R14 / ( R17 + (( Rf1 * Rf2 ) / ( Rf1 + Rf2 )))) * ( Rf2 / ( Rf1 + Rf2 )))) - (( R14 / ( R17 + (( Rf1 * Rf2 ) / ( Rf1 + Rf2 )))) * ( Rf2 / ( Rf1 + Rf2 )) * Vout )

Vo(U3) will only be = (V1 * Gain_of_U3) when Vout = 0.

I have highlighted an item which doesn't belong in this equation.
Vo (U3) = ( V1 * ( 1 + (( R14 / ( R17 + (( Rf1 * Rf2 ) / ( Rf1 + Rf2 )))) * ( Rf2 / ( Rf1 + Rf2 )))) - (( R14 / ( R17 + (( Rf1 * Rf2 ) / ( Rf1 + Rf2 )))) * ( Rf2 / ( Rf1 + Rf2 )) * Vout )

Does this help?

buck converter design

i am in hardware design of buck converter with MOSFET as switch...i have designed L and C values...i use R load....
input voltage=24v
output voltage=18v
L=1mH
C=100uF
R=100 ohm
switching frequency=48.828KHz
i use microcontroller program to drive pulse for MOSFET.....but it is very difficult for me to capture pulses and the output is very low....
can u just plz explain me what i have made mistake in my design?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back