Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

BTEC Second year

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jaye

Hi, I'm doing my 2nd year of BTEC National Diploma in Electrical and electronic engineering.

For my project I was thinking about making a digital clock using ripple counters and 7 seg displays.

I have 28 weeks to do this and I'm not sure if this will be too easy or too hard.

I'm more worried about it being to hard as people has done very simple projects in the past and still got a good grade.

In terms of ability I'm pretty good i'd say and I personally feel I should be able to do this.

Let me know your ideas and if you have any advice on this,
Thanks,
Jaye

With 28 weeks to complete it, it should be doable. Why not draw an initial diagram and post it. Any mistakes will soon be picked up by other posters and you should have a workable circuit in a week or two.

Mike.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back