Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Brushless motor controller

Status
Not open for further replies.

seasons555copy

Hi, I am trying to locate a brushless motor driver with sensing capabilities. I have been having a hard time location something that would meet our needs. We are currently using a custom made controller but it lacks sensing.

It needs to be able to handle ~800W and 100V. The typical voltage is however about ~65V. It also must be light weight and contain some kind of sensing.

I have been able to find some industrial controllers that meet most of these specs, but as it is industrial they are over built and much to heavy.

I would appreciate any help in finding a controller that would meet our needs.

EDIT: I should mention that I am using DC voltage, not 3 phase or AC.

Thanks in advance!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back