Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Broadcast Legistllation.....

Status
Not open for further replies.

killivolt

Finally the Gov does something for the people. Hahahahaha

Make Broadcasters put a filter on their audio. Bringing it down to one level.

Golf Clap. (Government)

I know. You should see me jerk out of bed and it's not because of my wife snoring either.

Hope it aint because of the carpet salesman trying to leave the closet without you knowing was it ............

Hello,

That sounds very good to me as i've had the commercial programs go very high in volume while the normal program is very low.

Next on the list: Commercials can only appear once per unit time on any given channel. Once per 6 hour period might be ok, once per day even better. Im sick of seeing the same ad over and over and over and over and over again while watching a program i like. Those advertisers are nuts playing the same ad over and over again. Im my estimation this does them much more harm than good because they only annoy the prospective customer!

Hope it aint because of the carpet salesman trying to leave the closet without you knowing was it ............

Hahaha, byran. :wink:

I had that problem with my ex-girlfriend.

But, the only problem. I was the guy in the closet.hehe

Edit: I had that problem, before I met my wife.

Last edited:
Hello,

That sounds very good to me as i've had the commercial programs go very high in volume while the normal program is very low.

Next on the list: Commercials can only appear once per unit time on any given channel. Once per 6 hour period might be ok, once per day even better. Im sick of seeing the same ad over and over and over and over and over again while watching a program i like. Those advertisers are nuts playing the same ad over and over again. Im my estimation this does them much more harm than good because they only annoy the prospective customer!

Don't even say that..... more commercials.

They might just double them up. Broadcaster's will just give'em a 2 for 1.

Screw it. Time to get a DVR or go with something like Apple TV or something. Start programming my own stuff.

Oh my god, they actually legislated that finally? That almost makes me want to put faith back into the FCC! My wife will love this.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back