Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Boston Marathon bombing--please check in!

Status
Not open for further replies.
If you were a part of "David Koreshs or Jim Jones Group" their would be nothing else to do but, die along side them.

I don't think you should compare Jones and Koresh. Jones was a nutbar who forced his followers to kill themselves for no reason.

Koresh (and 50+ innocent people) were executed by the extremely immoral actions of the ATF because they suspected he might have illegal firearms. As far as I know the murderers responsible for the Koresh/Waco incident have still never been properly brought to justice.

I don't think you should compare Jones and Koresh. Jones was a nutbar who forced his followers to kill themselves for no reason.

Koresh (and 50+ innocent people) were executed by the extremely immoral actions of the ATF because they suspected he might have illegal firearms. As far as I know the murderers responsible for the Koresh/Waco incident have still never been properly brought to justice.

Sorry RB, I don't see it. I know what your saying but,

it's just like the "Marathon Bombers" if they're innocent why resist, one fellow that resembled one of them, turned himself in, they could have done the same. They didn't, just like a liar gets made when he has been caught up in a lie, they defend it.

David Koresh and his followers could have opened the doors to the compound and let them in to investigate. Instead they chose to resist, further exacerbating the situation.

Once again we blame the people trying to protect the public from these "Nut Cases" then turn it around on law enforcement, I could be wrong but, the compound was set a blaze from the inside, still in depute.

But, naturally we blame the Law Enforcement, just like "OJ Simpson" don't get me started. David Koresh, also is accused of Child Abuse and Statutory Rape. The hole thing was rife with the makings of "Jim Jones" elixir of mind control.

Last edited:
Hi Guys

Not getting involved in this. Just glad that the thing is over. And all is safe again and MIT will be OK Monday 22/04/2013.

Regards,
tvtech

Hi Guys

Not getting involved in this. Just glad that the thing is over. And all is safe again and MIT will be OK Monday 22/04/2013.

Regards,
tvtech

Nothing to get involved in, I just dis-like anyone who would teach non-sense to a child, to do them harm in anyway. Also, anyone that helps support their ideology's, knowing it's a criminal offense. e.g. The parents and Guardians.

Nothing to get involved in, I just dis-like anyone who would teach non-sense to a child, to do them harm in anyway. Also, anyone that helps support their ideology's, knowing it's a criminal offense. e.g. The parents and Guardians.

Agreed.

Till next time. Stay well Buddy. Leave it for another day. When things have calmed down.

As always,
tvtech

The sad part of these kinds of stories, are the Children. I was raise Mormon and know what it is to be programmed at an early age, children will believe their parents, their fresh innocent little minds are the perfect soil for seeds of mis-direction and slight of hand confusion, constantly re-enforced to believe a single strain of reasoning, which is put forth from "The General Authority in any Orginization"

In general you can scratch out mormon and insert the name of most any religion, political, educational, sports, environmental affiliation and still be correct in the intended programming outcome for the persons involved. :(

If you take to the programming you're "a good person" and one of the team. If not you are a "dangerous outcast".

Personally I fit the "Dangerous outcast" profile. I take to mental programming like an Ipad takes windows 7!:p

Sorry RB, I don't see it. I know what your saying but, ...
David Koresh and his followers could have opened the doors to the compound and let them in to investigate. Instead they chose to resist, further exacerbating the situation.

So you think the ATF had the right to kill 50+ men women and children because they would not open the door?

The only "crime" prior to that point was that Koresh was "wanted for questioning" for gun ownership. He and his followers had not killed anyone, or blown anyone up, or committed any felony or done anything wrong apart from allegedly owning firearms, which they are allowed to do anyway under the second ammendment.

He and his followers had not killed anyone,

On February 28, 1993, the Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco and Firearms (ATF) raided Mount Carmel Center. The raid resulted in the deaths of four agents and six Branch Davidians. Shortly after the initial raid, Contact was established with Koresh inside the compound. Communication over the next 51 days included telephone exchanges with various FBI negotiators.

Bunds also claims that Koresh would annul all marriages of couples who joined the group, had exclusive sexual access to the women, and would also have regular sexual relations with young girls.

Unfortunately, the fire that killed them is still in dispute and prevents a court case. As long as everything and everyone is gone, David Koresh has the last hand. Just like "Jim Jones"

My bet, Koresh created a situation that would result in Death by Cop, which is also suicide. Once the fires were lit no one could get out.

If I had nothing to fear, and my Children and Grandchildren were inside a wooden structure, I would open the door. (Not Fire on them) if it was just for questioning. Nothing was establish because, he wasn't about to let them.......

The guy was a fruit loop from the neck up, why defend something, if no crime was committed?

Edit: This subject is no longer open for discussion here, it dis-honors the victims of the (Boston Terrorist Attack.)

(If anyone wishes to continue, Re-open this in another Thread.)

Last edited:
I apologise if my response to Killivolt's comment caused the thread to go off topic.

In no way were my posts intended to dishonour the victims of either attrocity.

I apologise if my response to Killivolt's comment caused the thread to go off topic.

In no way were my posts intended to dishonour the victims of either attrocity.

Roman, I apologize.

I could have asked to open it another thread. Just as I also apologize to bryan1. I didn't realized Bryan, was referring to the explosion at the Waco Fertilizer Plant (or I wouldn't have taken it off track in the first place.)

I enjoy reading your work and hope you didn't feel I was overly passionate. Thank you for all your contributions to this site, and elsewhere.

Regards,
kv

Last edited:
Relax Killivolt we're 100% good. :) I have a lot of respect for you and your "passionate" opinion.

That's the problem when terrible things like this Boston Marathon incident occur, it upsets good people to the core and then we get all edgy.

I'm still waiting to see what the "backlash" on the general public will be. At the risk of going political, there are a minority of people who will use the fact that the good public is on edge for their own biased agenda (like disarming and disempowering the general population). Next thing you know, we won't be allowed to carry nail clippers onto an aeroplane, or something mind blowingly stupid like that.

biased agenda (like disarming and disempowering the general population.)

:WINK: Someone else coined this.......media.gov, deliberate sponsored media designed by the Gov, to control the public.

media.gov

More of those animals with the same religion were arrested in Canada yesterday for planning to blow up trains full of innocent people travelling from US to Canada.

The Boston bomber said he killed and maimed many innocent people because of the US war against his "religion" in Iraq and Afghanistan.
His brother prayed at the Mosque 5 times every day!

More of those animals with the same religion were arrested in Canada yesterday for planning to blow up trains full of innocent people travelling from US to Canada.

The Boston bomber said he killed and maimed many innocent people because of the US war against his "religion" in Iraq and Afghanistan.
His brother prayed at the Mosque 5 times every day!

It's not always the religion that is the problem, even though a lot of people claim it is. I know many Muslims who wouldn't THINK of doing anything like that, and they believe it is AGAINST their religion. There are only some cults that believe they need to "kill all infidels". It is NOT the entire religion. Just keep that in mind--do not try to generalize, as it will cause even more problems.

Matt

It's not always the religion that is the problem, even though a lot of people claim it is. I know many Muslims who wouldn't THINK of doing anything like that, and they believe it is AGAINST their religion. There are only some cults that believe they need to "kill all infidels". It is NOT the entire religion. Just keep that in mind--do not try to generalize, as it will cause even more problems.Matt

As it is with many religions, radicalism isn't at the core, there always at the fringe.

As it is with many religions, radicalism isn't at the core, there always at the fringe.

Exactly right. It just sounded like AG was trying to sum up all Muslims into the category of radicals, which isn't true.

Exactly right. It just sounded like AG was trying to sum up all Muslims into the category of radicals, which isn't true.

So are you saying that not all Canadians have flip top heads like the ones on South Park? :confused:

The terrorist Muslims in Canada who planned to blow up trains recently were turned in to the police by other good Muslims who thought the bad guys were weird in their mosque.
But it seems that all terrorists are Muslims. Like on Sept 11, 2001 the 17 terrorists were ALL Muslims. Same with Britain and Spain terrorist activities.

When the news talks about Radical or Extremist then I think the terrorists are simply crazy in their brains. Praying in the mosque 5 times each day! Unbelievable.

The terrorist Muslims in Canada who planned to blow up trains recently were turned in to the police by other good Muslims who thought the bad guys were weird in their mosque.
But it seems that all terrorists are Muslims. Like on Sept 11, 2001 the 17 terrorists were ALL Muslims. Same with Britain and Spain terrorist activities.

When the news talks about Radical or Extremist then I think the terrorists are simply crazy in their brains. Praying in the mosque 5 times each day! Unbelievable.

Ah, ok. I think I understand your post better now.

One of the Pillars of Islam is to pray 5 times a day, facing Mecca. It is something all practicing Muslims do--it's a part of their religion.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back