Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Boost converter

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, Nursyukriah Idris seems to have stirred things at post #6, yet it seems that the OP hasn´t replied for over a month and you guys started replying and are replying still. I just wasn´t sure if everyone involved realized where their effort was going..

Well, Nursyukriah Idris seems to have stirred things at post #6, yet it seems that the OP hasn´t replied for over a month and you guys started replying and are replying still. I just wasn´t sure if everyone involved realized where their effort was going..
Personally, I don't care but you make a good point kub. The reason why I don't care is that I'm interested in a good solution to the OP's requirement. As a result of his question and the posts by the other members and my own investigations I have learned a lot from this thread.

spec

Last edited:
Hi,

Thanks, i was wondering if that was ever going to happen. Looks like i missed a lot of posts already too :)
I miss things all the time. It is some kind of blindness. I can be looking for something and even though it is staring me in the face I can't see it. I wonder if there is a medical term for it? Maybe another topic for the, 'Is there an Engineering Type' thread. :rolleyes:

spec

How much current will your 1.5v supply, deliver?
This is the first question that should have been asked.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back