Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

BMS desing using LTC6804-2 and arduino uno, help with simulation

Status
Not open for further replies.

julspowel

Hey guys,

Ive been working on a BMS using an LTc 6804-2 cotrolled with an arduino uno.

I am simulating the circuit throught proteus 8.10 and i have been having some issues.

While the proteus schematic seems not to have any problem, i have uploaded an arduino code to the arduino in proteus and when simulating nothing seems to work.

I am concerned it might be due to the integrated circuits like the LTC or the MCP i externally imported into proteus, or it could also be because the code is faulty.

If anyone could try and simulate the project and give me some advice on how to make it work, it would be greatly appreciated.

Ill attach the zip files with the proteus schematic (and external libraries for LTC) and the arduino program with its libraries

Thanks in advance for your help!

Attachments

• BMS.zip
    46.5 KB · Views: 277
  • arduino code BMS.zip
    29.7 KB · Views: 263
Hey guys,

Ive been working on a BMS using an LTc 6804-2 cotrolled with an arduino uno.

I am simulating the circuit throught proteus 8.10 and i have been having some issues.

While the proteus schematic seems not to have any problem, i have uploaded an arduino code to the arduino in proteus and when simulating nothing seems to work.

I am concerned it might be due to the integrated circuits like the LTC or the MCP i externally imported into proteus, or it could also be because the code is faulty.

If anyone could try and simulate the project and give me some advice on how to make it work, it would be greatly appreciated.

Ill attach the zip files with the proteus schematic (and external libraries for LTC) and the arduino program with its libraries

Thanks in advance for your help!

I'm unable to load your proteus project file (no PCB license).

Can you post the proteus schematic?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back