Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Blocking Oscillator....

Status
Not open for further replies.
I guess because the oscillator blocks itself from oscillating
Not even a close guess.

It's as Rohit says. It's because the amplifying element is cut-off (blocked) for most of the oscillating period.

Thnx for replying to my doubt....got anothr question though....is it an oscillator or does it produce a pulse when a trigger is applied (monostable)????Of course since it is called "oscillator" it should produce a continuous series of pulses....but the text which i studied described it as a monostable multivibrator......

It's usual configuration is a free ruinning (astable) state but I would imagine it can also be configured as a monostable.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back