Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

block diagram

Status
Not open for further replies.

Upender Rao

• Using some components i would like to draw a block diagram to fulfill the following requirements

Vin=230VAC; Vout1=48V 300W DC; Vout2=3.3V 100W DC

Could someone please help me out to draw a block diagram

The 48V DC load periodically (frequency is 1 Hz) switches on and consumes 20 A current for 100 ms.

The primary energy source is 270 V DC.
A block diagram with black boxes and components necessary (converters, inductors, resistors, capacitors, switches etc) is expected.

2.Using some components i would like to draw a block diagram to fulfill the following requirement

• Vin=230VAC; Vout1=48V 300W DC; Vout2=3.3V 100W DC

The answer is in what software you plan to use to create the block diagram. A simple Google of "power supply block diagram" will bring you up several dozen images but without knowing what software you plan to use to draw a block diagram it is about impossible to answer your question. A simple block diagram can be done using MS Paint.

Ron

You already started one thread, how many would you like? One thread is enough to get your question answered.

Ron

• Using some components i would like to draw a block diagram to fulfill the following requirements

Vin=230VAC; Vout1=48V 300W DC; Vout2=3.3V 100W DC

Are you asking about the parts in the block diagram or the software that could be used? For the last, pen and paper would suffice.

EDIT Ron posted already a good answer. Sorry /EDIT

The two threads are now merged.

JimB

Thanks Jim.

Ron

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back