Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

BLDC motor speed control...

Status
Not open for further replies.
There is a huge difference between "well it's working" and "well it's working properly".

The "properly" part is the killer. The time consumer. The one that can force you to pull your hair out and start again. From scratch. Because you finally realize that you are not happy with the end result.

Just the way I look at stuff I do.

Regards,
tvtech

The "properly" part is the killer. The time consumer. The one that can force you to pull your hair out and start again. From scratch.

Starting from scratch is sometimes the most satisfying thing you can do.

Ritesh: What was wrong with the BLDC control? Why it did not work?

Starting from scratch is sometimes the most satisfying thing you can do.

I agree absolutely. It depends on every individuals sense of accomplishment though. For some, just working is good enough.

Regards,
tvtech

Thank you Moderation Team for cleaning up after me. Much appreciated.

This thread sill makes sense because of your efforts ;)

Regards,
tvtech

I knew it was unreliable hardware/wiring issue. So many times I told you to re-check the connections.

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back