Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

BJT

Status
Not open for further replies.
I recently got into a chapter in my book that has to deal with bjt's and it is being a pain in the arse for me to figure these out 100%. Any info you can post will probably help so go ahead and post all you know about bjt's to help me please.

Is it to much to ask for a few people to put in some info about BJT's to help a guy out? I mean come on I've posted many times to help people out wherever I could! Even if I couldn't help I've tried a couple times!

You need to ask a specific question. Here is a question for you: A BJT has a diode from base to emitter and a diode from base to collector, so why can't you put two diodes together and make a transistor?

Pain, there is more info about BJTs on the Internet than you will ever get from the people who frequent this forum (and I'm not putting anyone down). Do a Google search for BJT and "bipolar transistors".

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

Back