Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

binary coded modulation

Status
Not open for further replies.
What CCP mode are you using are you using in that example, Ian? (comments?)
Can't remember!! I'll lob it back into the simulator and try and comment the code.... If remember you were involved when John was doing his helicopter programming we were getting 16 bit even 20 bit resolution.. The servo is 1.0mS to 2.0mS .... The pot gives 0 ~1024 bit counts so we doubled it to a theoretical 11 bits (albeit still 10 bits ) If we used a 16 bit and up'd the pwm frequency we get a really smooth servo output...

Thanks.

I had to read it loads of times to get what you were doing, actually it was a servo I had in mind. But it might throw up some interesting styles with RGB leds.

Really pretty clever :D.

Would you mind if I used this code Ian? The more I think about it, the more it might solved the throttle servo problem I have on the generator (gas one).

The other application is for the laser mushroom painter thing I did.

Would you mind if I used this code Ian? The more I think about it, the more it might solved the throttle servo problem I have on the generator (gas one).

The other application is for the laser mushroom painter thing I did.
Nope.... The code was for John anywho!!!

Cheers

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back