Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

BEST funny threads of 2006... It is a new year.

Status
Not open for further replies.

mramos1

If you recall a funny one try to post it..

I recall the guy that wanted to listen to his monkeys in a cage ;) see link, wanted to spy on someone...

https://www.electro-tech-online.com/threads/very-small-transmitter.25583/?highlight=monkey+fighting

Audioguru really cracked me up.

Since Meshteca (or something like that) left it has not been the same. I thought Nigel was gonna blow a gasket sometimes. Sorry Nigel it was funny..

I used to get up in the AM and look for his post and if Nigel was the last one to respond, I would head right there..

This forum rocks...ish... I like frosted cherios... umm...

I like this topic;) Along with all I learned here last year, I had a few laughs too. ;)

This one was pretty good. I like Harvey's comment about the RC boat.

Then there was the way HiTech described the group:

HiTech said:
We are a group of boring electronic technicians who are either married to ugly, overweight women, or our work benches. We eat the same food for lunch and dinner daily, bathe once a week (no point in wasting precious fresh water), most of us wear glasses or magnifying eye loupes, and even though we have tossed out our pocket pals, we still keep a handful of pens, tweekers, and cotton swabbies in our shirt pockets. Some of us can "tune" audio amplifiers in a most unconventional method, others are experts at building meaningless 200mw FM transmitters. We have a growing group of clueless members incapable of self-realized imagination. Then there are the ones like me, who are quite serious.:p

Got a good laugh from me too. Its nice to have a little humor here:D

Lets here some more!

^^^^^^ yeah, at times this place is quite the entertainment central ! :rolleyes:

Especially every time you change your avatar... :D

Yep, I add pizzaz and surprise to this, otherwise stuffy and acedemically boring place.:rolleyes:

Some of the best ones I've seen were involving either Mstecha or Walters... both of these guys unfortunately dont come around much anymore... Audio Guru slayed them a long time ago.

You want boaring? Let us talk about my geometry teacher... :( :D

Optikon said:
Some of the best ones I've seen were involving either Mstecha or Walters... both of these guys unfortunately dont come around much anymore... Audio Guru slayed them a long time ago.

They don't come around anymore because they are both permanently banned! :p

mramos1 said:
Since Meshteca (or something like that) left it has not been the same. I thought Nigel was gonna blow a gasket sometimes. Sorry Nigel it was funny..

Nigel Goodwin said:

I guess I found this place to late to know what you guys are talking about.....

I'll have to search the old threads;)

Last edited:
I get a kick out of searching for locked threads. Some of them are hillarious! That one robot guy, he was nuts... :D

Nigel Goodwin said:
I recall Mechteca was back under another name (for a very short period). That explains the name change.. :D

Well, all I can say is, it will only make them stronger.

But Nigel, they were funny as heck. He would say something that made no since, and you would rip him a new one. And it was a serious rip too. That is what made it funny. Now he is off with his battery, speaker and paperclip (or whatever it was) hanging with McGyuver fixing curcuit boards..

Last edited:
Even though I wasn't a member when Walters was around he did seem very annoying. This one's a classic.

MStechca changed his name then showed up at another forum for a while.
Walters also showed up at another forum for a while.

I scared them away from there.:D

WOW, I read page 1 and 4, was too much for me.

Msechteca was funny as he would throw out the weirdest stuff that made no since and really confure the poor poster. I would look and laugh, but I can see why everyone would be all over him. Poor new people would really have no clue.

I guess it is more productive here without them.

But I knew not to even look at the thread until I saw a big gun had replied. Then popped in and read first and last couple. Laugh my arse off and went on with my day looking like this ---> :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back