Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

1000mA transformerless????

Status
Not open for further replies.

bosco

hallo all,

I need any schematic for transformerless powersupply BUT THE OUTPUT CURRENT MORE THAN 600mA OR 1000mA.

THANKS
BOSCO

Is the output voltage a secret?

Is the output voltage a secret?

bosco said:
hallo all,

I need any schematic for transformerless powersupply BUT THE OUTPUT CURRENT MORE THAN 600mA OR 1000mA.

THANKS
BOSCO

Why are you writing in RED? Is there some emergency? Oh...right the emergency is when you electrocute yourself with the transformerless power supply and win a Darwin Award. Tee..Har..Yuck!

ROFLMAO

wow, 1A transformerless? I'm thinking "Darwin Award" material. perhaps even extra points for taking out innocent bystanders.

thanks for all if u want help me and no thanks for blupblup
and i can write in black if u want mr. pfffftt

the output voltage a secret my hony ,but i forget
is 15v

thanks
B.R

Hey BOSCO you didn't mention AC or DC voltage so I'll provide you with two transformerless examples that should cover each type while yielding more than 1000ma: :rolleyes:

DC source:
**broken link removed**

AC source:
**broken link removed** or **broken link removed**

If you want small and light-weight then buy a switching PSU, but it'll still have a transformer it just won't be very big.

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back