Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

BasicMicro chips

Status
Not open for further replies.

ShawnR

Is anyone using the BasicMicro Series?

https://www.basicmicro.co.uk/

https://www.ebaystores.co.uk/Basic-Micro-UK

I see no activity on the old forum. I did get a reply to an "Anyone here?" post from the administrator who steered me to the ebay website but I am thinking I am the only one using them......;-)

I broke down last week and purchased an Arduino R3. The popularity and support is enormous. Curiosity got the best of me. I probably have enough Nano chips to keep me going though, for the amount I do.

Just wondering if anyone on this website uses the Nano or any BasicMicro products?

Thanks
Shawn

I use various Arduino boards. Unless you consider yourself an expert then support is everything.

Mike.

I agree 100%, hence, my purchase. Support is king. I hate to abandon what I know or have in stock so thought I would ask in case others are in the same boat. Maybe a thread could be started for BasicMicro users, not a whole section, just a thread.

Thanks

I've just had a look at their website. There are lots of broken links. The "contact us" link (One of the few that works.) gives a telephone number but no address. I would not trust them at the moment to buy from.

Les.

Yes. Too bad they never caught on. I will keep using what I have for projects but will play with the new Arduino too.

Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back