Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Basic Wireless Switch/transmitter help

Status
Not open for further replies.

hockey

Hello I'm new to the site and I’m looking for some help to build a wireless switch. I have a basic understanding of electronics and I’m looking to build a transmitter to send a signal to a receiver to turn on and off a small circuit. It only has to go about 3 feet however it may not always have line of sight. If anyone knows of any schematics or books to help that would be great. The more basic the better I’m more or less trying to understand how it works, however any diagrams of circuits to start with would be much appreciated.

Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back