Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Banning of electronic cigarettes?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have never seen anybody put a laptop in their mouth. A singer called Tyler might be able to do it.

Since it's about cigarettes, I can't want to smoke due to my problems in lung function. So for me that's an excuse not to smoke, and I saved up a lot of money.

I gave up about 14 years ago and still think it is one of the best things I have ever achieved. The most amazing thing, and I've not heard this of other people, is that my memory improved immensely. When I was smoking, if I had to copy an 8 digit number it was remembered 4 digits at a time - now remembering 8 is a doddle. Anyone else noticed this?

picbits, keep with it. I initially put on weight (>100kg) but I'm now 55, 5'10" (178cm) and 178lb (81kg). It's definitely worth it.

Mike.

hi Mike,
I gave up alcohol after a 'seriously over doing it' party on my 50th birthday.
Never was a smoker, maybe one or two a day when I was much younger.

I walk around 2 miles a day and take a 5 minute exercise break at least 3 times a day.
My weight and height is the same as yours, I am a little older than you, in my 82nd Solar orbit.
I get a routine medical every 6 months, all good results and 'everything' works as it should.!:woot:

My advice to anyone younger would be to stop smoking and if possible cut out alcohol, take regular daily exercise.
Add no sugar or salt to their meals, lower their intake of saturated fats and take their 5 a day of fruit and veg.

Regards
Eric

I didn't smoke, and alcohol - only very small doses (in festive seasons) and I do not even drink coffee due to a caffeine hypersensitivity.

So I only ended up with cheap foods like oatmeal, tapioca and yam as snacks to fill me up. And I do a moderate amount of heavy weight lifting in gym too.

Sugar and salt in meals are okay but not too much of it. As I'm a tea drinker, I don't put a whole tablespoon of sugar - just a bit for a bitter-sweet taste.

Canada's national healthcare is only one-step better than Obama's Affordable Care Act horse$hit plan. At least Canada's plan has been administered and underway but I still wouldn't want to be a part of it. Obama's plan can't even get off the ground from it being a complete clusterfeck, touted from the liar and banana head that he is.

World Safety Org.??? Where are they based out of... some small liberal nation like Denmark? I can only imagine what they try to decree rules and laws on.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back