Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Banhammer hits upto 1,000,000 XBOX 360 live consoles

Status
Not open for further replies.
All hail the PS3! =)
I'm only four years off my original prediction, but the next year is gonna be it's year.
By saying that I've doomed it to utter failure within the next 24 hours.

Last edited:
All I know is what's behind the PS3's pretty shell. It's a kick ass hardware plateform, it's just taking forever for it to take hold, as a game system itself I could honestly care less, unless they port World of Warcraft to it =)

Last edited:
I have always considered the fact that if any human builds it another can figure out that design then copy it or modify and improve on it. :)

I dont game but I fully support the rights to copy and share resources whenever possible and I fully encourage others to find ways around a system limitations be them physical, electronic, or imposed limits placed there by someone else. ;)

If someone tells me something is impossible I have to find out why and then find out how to get around that impossibility. Fortunately there are countless others like me who also feel the same and who have skills in areas I dont.

Long live the hackers, re-engineers, and rebel re-designers who do it so everyone has a more level playing ground or simply a cheaper but yet better product!;)

The software industry needs piracy. It is the best advertising they have.

Mike.

So right at Christmas, Microsoft have cocked up by making 1million Xboxes potentially available for secondhand resale ?

If parents can grab a bargain for their kids off Ebay for offline playing then they won't be buying a brand new one from Microsoft .......

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back