Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

[b]plzzzzzz help!!!!!! i need an interesting project[/b]

Status
Not open for further replies.

anoop

hi,
i am a student of telecommunication engineering. i need ideas for a good project in electronics relating to communication ( analog or digital)
please help me by suggesting some projects.
please mention some nice links where i might get good info.

Any thing can be with communications. Like CBs, buisness bands, am radio, fm radio, etc... What you exactly want, I don't know, but try Heathkit communications book. Or pretty much any Heathkit books. Heathkit has alot of telecommnication projects to do to. https://www.heathkit.com

hey guys,
thnks fr yr replies. i wud like some ideas relating to wireless systems. maybe relating to fm or ssb or fsk. pls reply

transmitters

On this site you will find schematics of transmitters.
**broken link removed**
For many different frequenties.
Some are written in Dutch, i can translate a story
if you find one.

I am now building a circuit from one of these sites.
I will let you know when i have made it.
:D

3 meter mean sending in the FM-band 88-108mhz.
LPD is sending low power device and is 433mhz.
PMR is sending at 466mhz.
You may use LPD and PMR legally in my country.
Maybe not in yours.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back