[b]miniature Scissors Lever [/b]

Status
Not open for further replies.

odense

Hi all,
I am looking for miniature Scissors Lever that have the same feature as a pneumatics but the stroke is more longer. Requirements are that retracted length is 2m while extracted length is 7cm. A description of Scissors Lever can be seen:
https://www.scaryguys.com/mech.htm#anchor1743986
To say more why I am looking for the lever, I got some good suggestions since asking on the thread of miniature pneumatics. In principle, stroke of normal pneumatics is never longer than double of its retracted length while I want to find a device which should be 2cm at retracting and 7cm at extracting at all.

If I read correctly, you want a cylinder that is only 2cm long but extends to 7 cm?

Your requirements do not sound reasonable, I've looked through pneumatics before and never saw a double (though I don't doubt it might exist somewhere) much less the triple you describe.

I would suggest you reevaluate your requirements. There are plenty of ways to do a lift with existing normal pneumatic componets that have a stroke less than their length.

hey! as he said he wants Scissor type lifter\pusher
but why not build one yourself? buy a 2cm valve and attach the scissor part to it. it aint that hard you know

bloody-orc said:
hey! as he said he wants Scissor type lifter\pusher
but why not build one yourself? buy a 2cm valve and attach the scissor part to it. it aint that hard you know

You and Oznog are also right when saying about my requirements. Of course, I know, rod of pneumatics is never longer than its cylinder so I am think of using Scissor to replace pneumatics in my design.
Howerver, I need very precise and good quality one so that I want to find industrially produced devices instead I do it by hand.

A device I know we can use like pneumatics but its extention is much longer is MINI-PRESSURED AIR BAG (I don't really know how it is named). See stupid pics attached.

Attachments

• part1.jpg
    18.2 KB · Views: 763
Status
Not open for further replies.
Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…