Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

AVR based logic analyzer.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes i've tried already under vista home premium sp1 Polish ver. And soft works ok:) (off course with language changed to eng USA.)
(it chrushed only once, with sth like "index out of range" but i don't remember where.

If anyone want to make his version with USB and buffer, i can send him *.brd or *.pdf of single sided, designed to fit in z-24a case by Kradex company. As a buffer i used 74xx08 OR gate.

I'd love to see in future soft FULLSCREEN option! And decoding of spi and i2c signals.
If i'm right, there is no chance to make trigerring by "i2c condition" or anything such complicated, right ?(cause avr will not be able to do this in real time before starting aquistion?)

B.R. Lukasz.

Last edited:
i have a silly question ??
is it also can scan Digital Signal or also can show analog ( sin - cos )
- what is the max volt that can be measured by this ??

Very impressive Ikalogic, That looks like a good project. Your software programming of the VB side impressed me the most. Including all the features that you have, zoom, triggering etc all within VB is impressive.

i myself use PIC and AVR uC but they never required a PC software to make it look pretty. Good old HyperTerminal is what i use.

Are you a self taught software hobbyist? i would like to look into using a software package Vb or Visual C to make some cool apps.

Well Done

Andy

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back