Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Automation forum

Status
Not open for further replies.

Karkas

Is anyone of you interested and/or experienced in automation, I've been studying electronics in college since 2008 and now i'm getting specialized in automation, right now I have a project in which I'm creating a network using ethernet and PLCs form SIEMENS S7-300. Now I'm back to the site and I don't see anything related to industrial automation.

Robotics and industrial automation are basically the same beast, just different applications, so your posts would fit in fine in the Robotics forum.

Thank you very much, I didn't see any thread about PLCs specifically, but I'll post any doubt to see who can help me..

Not a common topic here, there are a few users that have played with them or used them professionally, never hurts to ask.

I am new to this site. Can anyone direct me in the right direction. I am purchasing a piece of equipment from S Korea, I can have it in 220V or 110V US at a greater cost. Can I operate this equiment on 220V US by changing plug?

No, you need a different transformer, apparently the maker of your device doesn't supply this or it would be the same cost.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back