Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Autistic son needs an enlarger timer - advice please

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why am I the bad guy here? I'm not the one who started name calling. The fact the OPs original comment calling me a moron for no reason has been deleted (I assume by a moderator) makes it now look like I'm the bad guy. I'm sorry for the fact I get upset when someone starts calling me names. I will step away from this conversation but reserve the right to reply to any further insults. BTW, with regard to your PM, reopening this topic has not resulted in anyone getting any help on any subject.

Mike.
Answer my PM...

I want to thank with the utmost sincerity MusicManager, who is a member here.

Two weeks back he got in touch, and asked me a few questions, I am NOT good at communicating with people also being autistic, but, this member has gone beyond what anyone could call amazing.

LOOK what came in the post for my son Stephen, today

He even took the trouble to do a full 1 page list of simple to follow instructions. Stephen is over the Moon with this

Thank you MusicManager

What an amazing KIND forum

Dscn0618.jpg
Dscn0619.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Now my son has taken an interest in electrical things and asked me to get him some books from the library....................... OMG, what has S started ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
Although now out of bankruptcy, Kodak is a good indicator of why chemical based photography is rapidly being assigned to the history books.

Mike.

Duh..........

SEPT this year, SUPER 8 FILM IS BACK :) :)..................... so much for assigned to history

AND just re introduced

Of course these surely don't exist any more !

Finally want NEW :) :) :)

**broken link removed**

Last edited:
I want to thank with the utmost sincerity Musicmanager, who is a member here.

Two weeks back he got in touch, and asked me a few questions, I am NOT good at communicating with people also being autistic, but, this member has gone beyond what anyone could call amazing.

LOOK what came in the post for my son Stephen, today

He even took the trouble to do a full 1 page list of simple to follow instructions. Stephen is over the Moon with this

Thank you Musicmanager
I believe this man is the genuine article... I had a pre-glimpse of the device, S wanted me to see it.. Very professional looking too..

Well done S.....

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back