Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

audio vox

Status
Not open for further replies.

zed1115

good day sir
can you please helf me to get an ic that im going to use in autovox for mini audio sensing

Attachments

• IMG_1395.JPG
    IMG_1395.JPG
    829.1 KB · Views: 221
Good day sed,
Can you be more descriptive of the problem?
  1. Do you want to know the part number of a "part number rubbed off" chip?
  2. Do you want to design a circuit to sense audio?
Regards,
Manu

i want to build audiovox using this ic but i dont know what ic i can use it? if detect small noisy or low voice triger the pin 6 is out put.

pin 1 sensitive input audio
pin 4 Ground
pin 6 out put voltage when detect signal
pin 8 is vcc 5volt

sir what ic i can use?

Why not design your own vox switching circuit? There isn't a dedicated "vox chip" - I have used just a couple of transistors for this purpose. You have to be aware that a crude sound operated switch will respond to ANY sound that's loud enough for the circuit to detect.

A proper Vox circuit uses stages of audio filtering and noise cancellation techniques to prevent false triggering. The last Vox that I designed for a radio communications manufacturer used three quad op-amps, two FETs, a comparator IC and a bipolar transistor. The circuit is patented, so I can't post it here (it would be too complicated for you to copy, anyway!).

Look at simple "sound operated switch" circuits.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back