Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Audio through RF modules.....

Status
Not open for further replies.

rocky06

guys , for my project i need a audio and video transmitter using a RF 433 mhz module.... i am thinkin of using an ADC in the tx side and a DAC in the rx side.... will it be feasible technique.... pls help me guys...

So you want to be able to receive different voltage levels like a stair step off the incoming signal? Wow! Sounds like a feat. I don't know if they do that now days but you sure would have no margin for error. Normally straight digital pulses are sent to the receiver in some form of digital protocol with check sums so that the receiver can send back say how many ones it received and if the check-sum is incorrect it can re-send the previous block of data sometimes referred to as packets. So I would say no, but I am not absolutely sure about that.

edit*

I see you are referring to audio some way. Hmmmm. I know you can send audio so you want digitized audio? Might work.

Last edited:
deleted
deleted
deleted
deleted

Last edited:
guys , for my project i need a audio and video transmitter using a RF 433 mhz module.... i am thinkin of using an ADC in the tx side and a DAC in the rx side.... will it be feasible technique.... pls help me guys...

Are you in the US? If so, are you licensed to use the 420-450MHz band? There are many restrictions on the use of the 433MHz data band. Continuous unlicensed transmission, music, video are not permitted on 433Mhz. Hams can transmit video lower in the band, but no music.

Not a hope!

Unless you restrict the video rate to a few low resolution frames per second, the bandwidth of the transmitter/receiver pair will be far too low to move the required amaount of data.

Also, digitising the video will be an interesting task in its self.

JimB

Not a hope!

Unless you restrict the video rate to a few low resolution frames per second, the bandwidth of the transmitter/receiver pair will be far too low to move the required amaount of data.

Also, digitising the video will be an interesting task in its self.

JimB

Oh yeah, I forgot about the video. Yep, I agree ^^^^^

thank u guys for clearing my doubt... is there any other techniques to transmit both video and audio signal in a low cost budget....?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

Back