Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

audio amplifier using op amp tda2003

Status
Not open for further replies.
konzen said:
i see. how big must my speaker be? this is a 2 inch one i think

That's probably only a 500mW speaker?, what's the output of the TDA2003 at the supply you're using?.

I mentioned earlier about layout being critical, this looks like you've just transferred the bad breadboard layout to stripboard? - the layout is still absolutely apalling, I would imagine it's very likely to be unstable?.

i haven't actually tried to monitor the output on the oscilloscope. but will do one of these days. the layout is quite bad as i was pressed for time. now i'm actually starting to understand the importance of layout. will put it in my report. for this project results only account for a small part. the report carries much more marks so i have to consider myself lucky this time. anyway thanks alot.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back