Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

ATtiny43U

Status
Not open for further replies.

HarveyH42

Banned
Just read about this new chip, and considering ordering some. Has a built in boost converter, works down to 0.7 volts. Only problem is it doesn't come in a DIP package. I haven't done any surface mount soldering, as the parts are just so tiny. The SOIC version doesn't appear too bad, but it's hard to tell from pictures. Was wondering if these can be soldered with a normal iron/tip, or if I'll need to get some new equipment. Seems like a pretty decent MCU, couldn't find any for purchase in small quantities (almost tempted to scam a free sample :) ), but can wait. I've run ATTiny13L (works down to 1.8v) off a Joule Thief before, so guess it's not that big a deal.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back