Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Attention Plz Mr NIGEL

Status
Not open for further replies.

thenewton

Hi Everybody
here i want to mension that NIGEL has banned the

CADSTARSUCKS & i think its only bcaz of that He mensiond

better solutions for problems then NIGEl
i do'nt think that u will agree with this act by NIGEL &

also to Nigel , i wish to make the humble request to

unbane Mr. CADsTARSucks
hope u will not mind me & will fairly do that , i know u

r also very expert & senior person , but i excuse on

behalf of CADSTARSUCKS so kindly unbane him
with regards

thenewton said:
i think its only bcaz of that He mensiond

better solutions for problems then NIGEl

I don't think that is the reason.

I don't think that was the reason either. Forums are not necessarily democratic nor should they be. Maybe cadstarsucks can start his own forum and make his own rules and attract the following that he deserves. The internet is certainly democratic in that respect.

not that is any of my business but if its not a secret im curios, what did CADSTARSUCKS do? :D

If you search the forum for his posts you will see that he was banned for 48 hours for making an offensive post. Without seeing the post we have to trust that moderator acted in the best interest of the forum. I have no reason to suspect that he has not. I personally think he has been remarkably tolerant.

He was banned for reasons which were explained to him, after suitable warnings, I won't discuss the exact details here as it's a private matter concerning him only.

res ipsa loquitur - the thing speaks for itself

okz i see here

hi nice to hear from all of u , i m not personaly against anybody on the forum, i love this forum as its a great source of knowledge & information as well as a great solution of our problems
but i think its natural to be surprized when somebody is blocked & specialy when there r some secret reasons
so hope if u will mension reasons then it will work better
be cool everybody to keep it up tothis nice forum
regards for all respected members of the forum

If I remember, i have signed to follow certain coonditions while registering membership.
i didn't think that members don't have frreedom to express echnical opinions or vent ot technical differences.

thereshold have been other reasons which , it is better that entiremembership need not know. we are to only know our limitations.

I feel no point in finding fault with site admin.

let every one of us imagine from hios shoes, that too on an a www forum.

this is not to hurt any one including Cadstarsucks

Those of us who visit this forum on a regular basis can hardly be unaware of the number of members for whom English is not the first language. Expressing yourself in an unfamiliar language can be a challenge. When I feel the need to be critical, I try to concentrate on the idea, or the statement and not on the person. I don't always succeed in following my own advice, but this is probably the best way to avoid crossing the line. My $0.02 for what it's worth.

Last edited:
I don't know why the man was banned, but cnofident that he was given a fair chance to change his behavior and attitude. We are all guests hear, the rules are clearly stated, and the moderator is very tolerant and fair. For whatever the reason, it's likely best.

I was banished for 24 hours once, wasn't that bad. I posted posted a few sarcastic replies to some spam posts, not aware that it was going to get me into trouble, I hate spam and excessive E-Mail. The other reason for my being banned is I chose not to enable PMs (Private Messages), why is it an option? Anyway, I don't reply to spam, and I've had 12 PMs, most of which, would have been better suited to being posted in a public forum.
My getting banned, was the only option. Nigel had know way to contact me privately (no PMs at the time, and he doesn't get our E-mail addresses), so that is how he got my attention, and it worked.

Personally, 'Cadstarsucks' isn't an appropriate screen name, should have been asked to change it. It's like using foul language in every post, which is likely a contributing factor. Doubt he was banned for any single issue, and if it's permanent he must not have wanted to be here anyway.

mvs sarma said:
If I remember, i have signed to follow certain coonditions while registering membership.
i didn't think that members don't have frreedom to express echnical opinions or vent ot technical differences.

thereshold have been other reasons which , it is better that entiremembership need not know. we are to only know our limitations.

I feel no point in finding fault with site admin.

let every one of us imagine from hios shoes, that too on an a www forum.

this is not to hurt any one including Cadstarsucks
Is there an interpreter amongst us that is willing to step forward with his Rosetta Stone and decipher this one?:eek:

HiTech said:
Is there an interpreter amongst us that is willing to step forward with his Rosetta Stone and decipher this one?:eek:

I think he's stating that's is a private issue between the offender and the mod, and that we should behave lest face the same punishment. Or at least act like gentlemen.

Well he could be a bit of a smart arse and I'd say the same about some of the other members here; apart from that I ddn't have a probelm with the bloke. He seemed quite willing to help people which is a good thing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

Back