Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Gray hair remedy (Any idea plz)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I got my first grey hair @ age 22. 26 now. I was keeping track, getting a new one about once a month since then but I don't count anymore. I am glad to going grey early, maybe once it gets painfully obvious I will stop getting carded at the liquor store (I'm a baby face)

Up until last year, about the same time the wife came into my life and I got a job now that I think about it, as far as I could tell I had no grey hair and was also most likely immortal as well. I was 36, looked late 20's most days and felt invincible. :D

Now I am 37, look mid 40's, feel 50+ and can see the grey hairs showing up here and there every day :eek:

Now that I think about it I am not really looking forward to what next year brings. :p

Be grateful that you have hair and a head on which it flourishes. I have always wondered why head hair turns grey and others areas don't. I used to say the "sun bleached it" until my girlfriend said "yea but it took 60 years".

Now if I can just solve the riddle of why hair grows faster in my ears than on my ever rising forehead!

ironically, my wife just discovered her first grey hair, age 22. There is a cloud of bad feelings over the house today.

Now if I can just solve the riddle of why hair grows faster in my ears than on my ever rising forehead!
Don't forget the nose
As a blue eyed blonde guy who is losing the hair on top of his head, why does the "new extra hair" have to be black hard bristles?
One of lifes mysteries.

JimB

It's different between men and women JMW, typically men look 'distinguished' with gray hair, where the connotations of a woman with gray hair are more miserly

It's different between men and women JMW, typically men look 'distinguished' with gray hair, where the connotations of a woman with gray hair are more miserly
I think you missed my question, why do ear hairs stay dark, but head hairs turn gray?

I think you missed my question, why do ear hairs stay dark, but head hairs turn gray?

One of the mysteries of the aged... I mean ages. Oh, never mind!

JMW, the ears are warmer than the head, the don't get cold so they don't turn white ;)

If you have a wife and kids plus a job I would start looking at those as being the primary sources of the grey hair. ;)

You really don't mean that, do you?

My hair color changed from black to pure white flying an exercise bomb run with a Turkish pilot within a few seconds.

He was well off parameters for a dive bomb attack "pickling" the bomb at a dive angle of 45 degrees (normal 30deg) and 550knots (normal 450knots) at 500feet above ground level (normally 3,000feet).

A real bomb would have left about 100,000 pieces of the aircraft within the splinter radius of it. Thanks god, we used an exercise bomb of 5kg with a dummy smoke charge.

I pulled out the aircraft at 8.5g to recover from the dive and the aircraft had to be written off after landing with heavy structural damage.

My original hair color returned after about one month.

28 years later my hair is all grey and I don't care. Instead I appreciate the attention of young ladies having the desire to flirt with me.

It's not the color of your hair which makes you interesting! It's the charm! :)

Boncuk

Last edited:
Something like that :)

With grey hair comes grey thoughts ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back